1. These regulations set out the rules for using the boleebox.com online store. These regulations are the Regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
2. The owner of the boleebox.com online store is Bolee Limited Liability Company based in Kobylniki 62-090 at ul. Szamotulska 7, entered into the National Court Register under the number 515140 with the NIP number 7792422831, hereinafter referred to as "STORE". The address for service is Kobylniki 62-090, ul. Szamotulska 7, e-mail address is email@example.com.
3. These Regulations are addressed to all users of the boleebox.com Online Store, both consumers and entrepreneurs.
4. These Regulations specify the rules for registering a user and the rules for using a user account, the rules for placing orders in the Store and the rules for concluding contracts for the sale of Goods.
5. Access to the Regulations can be obtained by any user of the Store at any time by "clicking" the "Regulations" link placed on the Store's website, as well as by saving its PDF version on the carrier of their choice.
6. Information about products offered in the Store, such as descriptions, prices constitute an invitation to conclude a sales contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of the Regulations.
7. Goods in the Store are marked in detail. The website has information in particular about the properties of the Good, its price, the material from which it is made, etc.
8. Photos and presentations of the products offered are the property of the Store and are used to present specifically indicated products.
CUSTOMER / USER - a natural, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, with full capacity to perform legal acts, including primarily to make purchases in the Store.
STORE - seller, Bolee Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kobylniki 62-090 at ul. Szamotulska 7, owner of the boleebox.com online store.
WORKING DAY - one day between Monday and Friday, excluding public holidays.
NEWSLETTER - an electronic distribution service provided by the Store via e-mail, which allows all Users using it to automatically receive from the Store cyclical content of the newsletter containing information about Goods, new products and promotions in the Store.
GOODS / PRODUCT - an item available in the Store constituting the store's offer and being the subject of a Sales Agreement between the User and the Store. REGULATIONS - these regulations of the boleebox.com Online Store.
ONLINE STORE - The store is available at the Internet address: http://www.boleebox.com
SALE AGREEMENT - an agreement concluded between the Store User and the Store Bolee Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Dąbrówka.
CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
RULES OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
1. Bolee Sp. z o.o. enables the conclusion of contracts for the sale of Goods via the Internet.
2. The sales contract is concluded between the Store User and Bolee Sp. z o.o. based in Kobylniki.
3. The condition of using the Store is to read and accept the Store's Regulations.
4. The User is required to provide correct, current and truthful information when placing the order. If incomplete or incorrect information is provided, Bolee Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to withdraw from the contract and the performance of the contract in the event that the provided data prevent the successful performance of the contract. The store will attempt to contact the customer before the final refusal to process the order in order to obtain data / information enabling the order to be completed.
5. The Store shall take all possible technical and organizational measures required by applicable law to protect the Customers' personal data, in particular preventing the unauthorized acquisition and modification of data provided during registration.
6. The Customer who uses the Store is obliged to:
a) not to provide or transfer content prohibited by law;
b) use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning and in a way that is not burdensome for other users and the store administrator;
c) not sending and not placing unsolicited commercial information within the Store.
SERVICES PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY ONLINE SHOP
1. The store provides its customers with services available electronically, such as:
a) concluding online sales contracts without creating an account,
b) setting up a User's account free of charge in the Store,
c) free generation of shopping lists and wish lists after creating a customer account,
d) enables ordering free commercial information regarding Goods and Services offered by the Store.
2. The User may at any time cancel their account and withdraw their desire to receive commercial information described in item "d" above by sending an appropriate statement to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the company's address, that is Bolee Sp. z o.o., Kobylniki 62-090 ul. Szamotulska 7.
3. The services provided electronically by the Store described in point 1 above are provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
4. Technical conditions for the provision of electronic services by the Store are:
a) using an electronic device (computer, tablet, smartphone) with access to the Internet;
b) using a web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Firefox or other);
c) having an active e-mail account.
5. Complaints regarding services provided electronically by the Store may be submitted by the User by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by post to the company's address, that is Bolee Sp. z o.o., Kobylniki 62-090 ul. Szamotulska 7. The Store will make every effort to ensure that the complaint is processed as soon as possible, but no longer than 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
CONCLUSION OF THE SALES CONTRACT
1. The Store allows you to place orders for the Goods offered in the store boleebox.com in the following ways:
a) via the Store's website (on-line), using the ordering procedure,
b) by e-mail, sending an order containing an indication of selected Goods to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
2. The store accepts orders placed online around the clock, on all days of the week. Orders placed on non-working days and holidays will be processed on the first business day following the day on which the order was placed.
3. The Customer may place an order without having to permanently register his data in the Store's database (so-called purchases without registration).
4. The condition of placing an order is to fill in the form all required contact details necessary for the effective shipment of the goods or the systematic generation of a VAT invoice or fiscal receipt.
5. In order to place an order, you should select the Goods in the Store, in particular in terms of quantity, color, size, and then go to the "Basket" and then continue the ordering process by selecting the appropriate form of payment and delivery.
6. Until the confirmation of the selection of the Goods with the "Order and Pay" button, the Customer has the option of making changes and modifications to the Goods in the order, as well as contact details for shipping or invoice. The Customer's approval of the order by using the "Order and pay" button is tantamount to acceptance of the obligation to pay the price of the Goods and their delivery costs, of which the customer is informed immediately before confirming the order.
7. The Customer's approval of the order in accordance with item 6 above constitutes the Customer's offer submitted to Bolee Sp. z o.o. as to the conclusion of the sales contract, in accordance with the content of the order and the Regulations.
8. At the time of placing the order in accordance with point 6 above, the Customer will receive to the provided e-mail address a message containing information about the order, the quantity of Goods ordered, the value of the order, the selected type of delivery and payment, the duration of the order and contact details of the Customer, Store, and also information about the procedure for submitting complaints regarding Goods and about the Customer's right to withdraw from the sales contract. The e-mail indicated above confirms that the Store has received the purchase offer submitted by the Customer.
9. The Store sends confirmation of acceptance or refusal to accept the Customer's offer submitted electronically ("Confirmation of order completion and shipment") or refusal to accept the Customer's offer to the e-mail address provided by him. After receiving the above confirmation is concluded between the Customer and Bolee Sp. z o.o. contracts for the sale of goods ordered by the customer.
10. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with these Regulations and the order placed by the Customer.
11. The Store reserves the right to refuse an order under a sales contract if: the contact details of the Buyer are so imprecise that they prevent the delivery of the goods, the transaction has not been authorized in the PayU or PayPal electronic payment system or the payment for the order has not been made in period of 3 business days from placing the order.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION OF GOODS
1. Purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the order. The deadline for completing the order is sent to the Customer in the order summary.
2. The estimated delivery time of the ordered goods to the Customer depends on the specificity of the Good and is specified on the subpage of the Good.
3. The commencement of the order may be delayed until the amount on the Store's bank account is credited with the amount of the sales contract, including the cost of the goods and possible delivery.
4. Orders placed in the Store are carried out in the Member States of the European Union with the exception of places such as: the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Busingen (Germany), Montenegro, Kosovo, Highlands, Skye, Orkney (Orkney Islands), Sheltand (Shetland), Oban, Arran, Vatican, San Marino and Livigno and Campione d'Italia.
5. In the territory of the Republic of Poland, the Goods are delivered to the Customer via the forwarding company DPD Poland Sp. z o. o.
6. All shipments are carried out by insured courier after accepting the conditions offered by the carrier.
7. For orders carried out in the Republic of Poland with a value above 10,000.00 (in words: ten thousand) zlotys, ordered Goods are sent at the expense of the Store. Otherwise, the delivery costs for the purchased Goods are 150.00 (in words: one hundred and fifty) zlotys in the Republic of Poland or 400.00 (in words: four hundred) zlotys in the countries belonging to the European Union, taking into account the exclusions from point 4 above. Detailed information on logistics costs are specified when making a purchase in the purchase form. The customer is also informed about all delivery costs before the order is confirmed. For each shipped product, a proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice) is attached, as well as an exchange / return form for the goods, if the Customer is entitled to such an exchange, and the Goods are not prepared for the Customer's individual, personalized order.
8. The costs of returning the goods after withdrawing from the sales contract shall be borne by the customer.
9. The Store does not direct its activities outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, but only allows customers to indicate a Member State of the European Union as a place of delivery, on the terms set out in point 4 above.
10. The Store allows the option of delivery of goods outside the member states of the European Union, however in this case the sale takes place individually through the User's direct contact with the Store and individual costs of delivery of the Goods are determined.
1. The information about the purchase price of the goods provided on the store's website is binding from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order placed by the Customer for the purchase of selected Goods. The above price will not change regardless of price changes in the Store that may appear after confirming the order by email.
2. The prices of products in the store are given in Polish zlotys or euros and contain all its components, including VAT and taxes.
3. The Store reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the boleebox.com Online Store, introduce new goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store's pages, or make changes to them in accordance with the Civil Code and other laws, with the amendments such do not infringe the rights of persons who have concluded contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Store before the abovementioned changes or rights of persons authorized to use the promotion in accordance with its rules and during its duration.
1. The store provides the customer with the following payment methods:
a) Electronic payment and payment by payment card using the PayU platform;
b) Electronic payment and payment by credit card using the PayPal platform.
c) Transfer to the bank account of Bolee Sp. z o.o.
Detailed payment methods are described on the Store's website and on the payu.pl and www.paypal.com websites.
2. The customer pays the price for the ordered Goods together with the delivery costs, at their choice through the platforms described in point 1 above. If the Customer chooses a payment method in the form of a prepayment, no payment will be received to the bank account of Bolee Sp. z o.o. or transaction intermediaries (PayU) within 3 days of placing the order, will cancel the order. In this situation, you can re-order and choose a different payment method. Implementation of the order paid by bank transfer or payment card begins after receiving the payment for the goods.
3. After choosing the bank transfer as the payment method, the Customer will be directed to the PayU payment form, however the payment may take place after the Customer's prior acceptance of the terms of this form of payment provided by PayU as an intermediary in the settlement of payments between the User and the Store.
4. Handling electronic payments and payment cards in the boleebox.com store are conducted by:
a) PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Grunwaldzka 182;
b) PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions. Official seat: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349.
1. Products offered in the store are prepared on the User's individual order. Bolee Sp. z o.o. is responsible for physical or legal defects of the offered Goods on the basis of art. 556 et seq. Of the Civil Code.
2. Goods purchased in the Store may be advertised subject to the deadlines and conditions of the complaint set out in relevant law, if it has defects that make it incompatible with the concluded sales contract.
3. The complaint may be submitted by the Customer by post, registered letter or other form of shipment, by returning the goods together with a written description of the defect, date and circumstances of its occurrence to the company's address, i.e. Bolee Sp. z o.o., Kobylniki 62-090 ul. Szamotulska 7., with a note: "BoleeBOX complaint"
4. The customer will receive information on how to process the complaint within 14 days from the day following the receipt by the Store of the package containing the advertised Goods.
5. If the Good has defects, the Customer shall be entitled to the following claims based on art. 556 and art. 561 of the Civil Code:
a) submitting a service on withdrawal from the Contract or reduction of the price of the Good, unless the Store immediately and without undue inconvenience for the Buyer replaces the Good or removes the defect;
b) request for replacement of the Product free from defects or removal of the defect.
6. If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be sent back with the opinion as to the grounds of the complaint.
7. If the Customer finds damage to the goods during transport, it is recommended that the Customer draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier.
EXTRAJUDICIAL WAYS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
1. Every customer who is a consumer has the right to use the following out-of-court complaint handling and redress:
a) The consumer has the option of submitting a request to initiate mediation proceedings to the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection;
b) submitting a request to hear the case by the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court operating at the relevant Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection;
c) asking the Municipal Consumer Ombudsman for help in the protection of consumers' interests and rights. The consumer should receive free assistance from the Consumer Ombudsman in protecting the rights and interests of consumers;
d) The consumer may also seek advice from social organizations, such as Federation of Consumers (http://www.federacja-konsumentow.org.pl/);
e) The customer purchasing goods as a consumer is also entitled to use out-of-court dispute resolution and redress in the form of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) interactive platform, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on the online system of settling consumer disputes and amendments to Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009 / EC (ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr)
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT OF SALE, RETURN OF GOODS
1. The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the relevant provisions of law has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without giving a reason, provided that the product has not been manufactured according to the individual specifications of the consumer, was not prefabricated and was not manufactured based on individual configuration to meet the individual needs of the customer.
2. The group of Goods offered by the Store excluded from the right to withdraw from a distance contract includes all Goods on which the Store performs individual, personalized embroidery decorating the Goods and taking into account the individual, personalized configuration of fabrics. This exclusion includes Goods that are prepared after an individual, personalized order by the Customer.
3. The deadline to withdraw from the contract for the sale of Goods, except for the excluded Goods described in point 2 above, expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer came into possession of the Goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the Goods. .
4. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer should inform the Store about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail), sent to the address of the company's headquarters, i.e. Bolee Sp. z o.o., Kobylniki 62-090 ul. Szamotulska 7. with the note: "Return of goods" or to the email address: email@example.com.
5. The withdrawal form is available on the Store's website (return form).
6. The Store will immediately send the Customer confirmation of receipt of information on withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (for example, by e-mail).
7. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Customer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
8. The customer sends back the Goods which are being withdrawn from the contract to the following postal address: Bolee Sp. z o.o., Kobylniki 62-090 ul. Szamotulska 7. immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Store of withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the customer sends the item back within 14 days.
9. The costs associated with withdrawal from the contract shall be borne by the Customer.
10. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Store returns to the Customer all payments received from it related to the given withdrawal from the contract, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Store), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Store was informed of the Customer's decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
11. The Store may withhold the reimbursement of the payment for returning the Good until receipt of the item or until proof of sending it back to the Store, whichever occurs first.
12. The Customer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
PROVISIONS CONCERNING NON-CONSUMER ENTREPRENEURS
1. The provisions contained in this paragraph apply only to entrepreneurs who are not Consumers within the meaning of the law.
2. The Seller has the full right to withdraw from the sale contract concluded with the Customer who is not a consumer within 14 days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the contract may take place without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer who is not a consumer against the Store.
3. The Store's liability under the warranty is excluded in accordance with art. 558 parish 1 of the Civil Code.
4. The Store's liability for the sale of Goods to a Customer who is not a consumer shall pass to the Customer when the Store transfers the Goods to the carrier.
5. The Store may limit the availability of payment methods for non-consumer customers to prepayment in full, irrespective of the payment method chosen by the Customer in the sales form.
6. The Store's liability towards Customers who are not consumers is limited, irrespective of the legal basis, to the amount of the price paid by the Customer under the sales contract, but not higher than to PLN 2,000.00 (in words: two thousand zlotys) in both individual claims and group claims.
7. The Store shall not be liable for lost profits in relation to the sales contract concluded with the Customer who is not a consumer.
8. All disputes will be considered by the court competent for the Store's headquarters.
1. The sales contract concluded in the boleebox.com Store is concluded in Polish or English, depending on the option chosen by the Customer.
2. Polish law shall apply to the contract for the sale of Goods in the Store.
3. Customers' personal data provided during registration and creating an account in the Store are processed by Bolee Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kobylniki 62-090 at ul. Szamotulska 7., solely for the purpose of implementing the sales contract and for promotional and marketing activities, provided that the Customer has agreed to them.
4. The Customer has the right at any time to update, supplement or rectify personal data provided to the Store as well as to permanently delete it.
7. In the event of conclusion of continuous contracts based on these Regulations (services provided electronically), the amended Regulations shall be deemed binding if the Store complies with the requirements set out in art. 384 and 3841 of the Civil Code, i.e. the User has been effectively notified of changes to the Regulations and the possibility of withdrawing from the contract. Users will be notified of changes to the Regulations by e-mail.
8. If the User does not accept the Store Regulations, it is impossible to purchase the Goods in the Store.
9. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the general provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on consumer rights and other legal acts applicable to the operation of the Store.